A Graduate Research Assistant Early Stage Researcher post is available immediately until the end of December 2021 at the Exeter Campus funded as part of an EU H2020 Marie-Sklodowska Curie Innovative Training Network. The one year post includes a PhD programme within the College of Life and Environmental Sciences.
September 2 - September 13
- (Not so) Live from the Lab: Our Talk Series is on YouTube
- Live from the Lab: Stories of Animal Ancestors
- POSITION FILLED: Graduate Research Assistant: Early Stage Researcher – Living Systems Institute
- POSITION FILLED: EvoCELL Short term Early Stage Researcher (MSCA): User Experience/lnteraction designer for the development of an online exhibition prototype
- Veda pre všetkých & encounters outside the comfort zone