A 12 month fellowship in molecular biology and developmental genetics is available at the Institut de Genomique Fonctionnelle de Lyon (IGFL) in France, under the co-supervision of Michalis Averof and Mathilde Paris. The fellowship is funded by the Marie Curie ITN EvoCELL (https://www.evocell-itn.eu/).
- Live from the Lab: Stories of Animal Ancestors
- Graduate Research Assistant: Early Stage Researcher – Living Systems Institute
- EvoCELL Short term Early Stage Researcher (MSCA): User Experience/lnteraction designer for the development of an online exhibition prototype
- Veda pre všetkých & encounters outside the comfort zone
- Position filled: Bioinformatics Trainee – EvoCELL Short-term Early Stage Researcher (MSCA)